Peter Parvez Formal Wear Ltd. Terms and Conditions
1. Taxes – taxes are charged in-office in accordance with provincial and state legislation. All coupons or vouchers do not include taxes unless otherwise stated.
2. Payment – payments must be collected in full before a customer can receive a garment shipment or take a garment home from a sales location. Unless otherwise stated, deposits must be 100% of the total bill value. If an item is being purchased online or through a convention where a deposit is less than 100% of the bill value, the remaining balance must be paid before a shipment tracking number is released.
3. Delivery time – the Peter Parvez team tries its best to deliver products in a reasonable timeframe, with most orders being delivered within 3-4 weeks. However, Peter Parvez Ltd. does not guarantee any specific delivery time. If a customer is not provided with a first-fitting session within 8 weeks, the customer is eligible for order cancellation.
4. Alterations – Peter Parvez Ltd. will continually alter a garment, within reason, to meet customer expectations and satisfaction. Alterations may add to the delivery time of an order, and Peter Parvez Ltd. does not guarantee any specific alteration completion time.
5. Abandoned Items – should a customer choose not to collect a garment from a Peter Parvez Ltd. location within 90 days of receiving a completion notice, the company is no longer liable for storing and maintaining that garment.
6. Refund policy – due to the nature of the custom made clothing business, Peter Parvez Ltd. maintains a no-refund policy once a garment has been produced. The company will assess refund requests on an individual basis. Refund requests received 30 days after a garment has been collected will be dismissed.
7. Style replication – Peter Parvez Ltd. may attempt to copy an existing garment provided by a customer, but does not guarantee exact replication.